Quality Inn & Suites Saskatoon Reservations
We are here to make sure your reservations are made with ease. By booking online or by calling
the hotel directly at 1-888-244-5552 we are here to help. Feel free to contact us with any questions
or special requests. We look forward to seeing you!
Quality Inn & Suites Hotel Policies
- Check-In time is any time after 3 p.m. (early check-in requests can be accommodated when available).
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. (late check-out requests will be accommodated where possible).
- Guests 17 years of age and under at the time of travel are considered children and, therefore stay free when staying in the same room as a paying adult.
Payment and Deposit information
- A valid credit card must be presented at check-in.
You may pay by credit card, debit or cash.
- The hotel will pre-authorize the credit card at check-in. Only cash and debit payments will be accepted at check-out. If the hotel is unable to secure authorization on the credit card, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- The Quality Inn & Suites has a twenty-four (24)
hour cancellation policy.
- Should you wish to cancel any individual reservation you
have up until twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival at 1800
(6:00 pm) MST to cancel.
- To receive a full refund of your deposit, the hotel requires
24 hours cancellation notice. Notice of less than 24 hours in
advance will be charged the full first nights’ accommodation.
Currency and Taxes
- All rates are confirmed and will be charged in Canadian
dollars. All room rates are quoted before taxes. Room
rates are subject to 5% GST, 6% PST and 3% Destination
- All room rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- An additional charge of $10 per night will apply for each
guest above double occupancy, with the exception of
children ages 17 and under, who are free when staying
with a paying adult using existing bedding.
- Quality Inn & Suites offers pet friendly rooms on the main
floor of the hotel.
- There is a $15 per night pet fee per room up to a maximum
of $100 per week. Pets must be leashed while on hotel
property and guests must be able to control their pet and
are liable for damage and/or compensation due to
uncontrolled noise. A written policy form must be reviewed
and signed by the guest upon check-in.